Episode 7 - September 22, 2019

On this episode I discuss Red at the Bone by Jaqueline Woodson, Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane and other great books!
Subscribe to Books are my People using RSSiTunes, or Spotify

Books Discussed:

Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane

The Memory Police by Yoko Ogawa

Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert

Red at the Bone by Jaqueline Woodson

Becoming by Michelle Obama


Other Books Mentioned:

Lost Children Archive by Valeria Luiselli

Drive Your Plow Over the Bones of the Deadly Olga Tokarczuk
Other things mentioned:

I will be teaching a workshop on revision and Twitter Pitch Parties in the Los Angeles area on October 5thbrought to you by the Children's Book Writers of Los Angeles.

I am hosting a giveaway of the novel Marilou is Everywhere by Sarah Elaine Smith. You can enter through my instagram account @jennifercaloyeras. The giveaway ends October 1st. 

And that's it!

Find me on Instagram @jennifercaloyeras

Twitter @jencaloyeras
www.jennifercaloyeras.com
www.booksaremypeople.com

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 4 - August 12, 2019

Episode 9 - October 21, 2019 - THEMED EPISODE

Episode 6 - September 9, 2019